Wrap Up: May 2016 [05]

June is finally here! Can You believe it we are already halfway on this year. Really time flies so fast. I am so looking forward for the upcoming books for later this year.

So without further a do. Here are my finished book for the month of May 2016. Compared to my previous months, this month has a comparably few. I was really busy this month because I need to fly outside the country to be with my husband, but surely, It did not hinder me from finishing few of my ARC and TBR piles.

Mirror Mage (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress, #2) Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge: A Novel No Love Allowed

Mirror Mage (Recommended) by Linsey Hall (eARC)
Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger
No Love Allowed by Kate Evangelista

Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2) Love Me Never

Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Love Me Never by Sara Wolf

Shallow Graves

Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace


0 comments:

Post a Comment