Wrap Up: June 2016 [06]

June has been a very stressful and busy month for me. I really don't know where to squeeze in the reading between my work and with lots of things to do at home, But I am happy that I was able to read a very decent number of books. So yes! still a Hooray for me. Hahahha. Here are the books and ARC that I was able to finish for this month. And as what I have been doing the books that really Wowed me are being recommended.

A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1) The Last Star (The 5th Wave, #3) The Winter King (Weathermages of Mystral, #1)
A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet (Highly Recommended)
The Last Star by Rick Yancey
The Winter King by C.L Wilson

 Royal Enchantment (Skeleton Key) Stealer (Stealer, #1) Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)
Royal Enchantment by Lia Davis (ARC)
Stealer by A.M Yates (ARC)
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

Stolen Magic (Dragon's Gift: The Huntress #3) Remember Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #3)
Stolen Magic by Linsey Hall (Highly Recommended)
Remember Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram (Highly Recommended) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment