Wrap Up: January 2016 [01]

Hola! Its 2016 and a fresh start for book lovers to fulfill their Goodreads Challenge. This year I am aiming for 50 books. And if lucky enough I was able to finish it ahead of time, I'm planning to increase it to 100. Hahahaha. Wish me luck!

So for the month of January, I was able to finish atleast 11 books. Good start isn't it? I just hope I can keep it up until the end of the year.

  
           

Winter by Marissa Meyer
November 9 by Colleen Hoover
The Novice by Taran Matharu
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier


          

Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
Air Awakens by Elise Kova
Fire Falling by Elise Kova


                        

The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


0 comments:

Post a Comment