Arranged by Julia Crane [Book Review]

Ranking:
Title: Arranged
Series:  Arranged Trilogy , #1
Author: Julia Crane
Published: September 3, 2015
ARRANGED 
Extended Version: Previously a short story in an anthology now it's a Novella. 

Magick’s been restored on earth but it comes at a crippling price. With the planet on the brink of destruction, an unlikely pair must work together to try to bridge together a lifetime of hatred. Will their forbidden romance bring their worlds together or tear them apart?

Okay, so I have to admit that reading and finishing this book is hard for me from the beginning up to  the end of this book. I didn't feel myself engrossed with it.  I do liked the characters and the plot,  but I can't help but think how this novella lacks so much details that makes me confused in some chapters. Although the cover is very stunning, it can't compensate on how disappointed I am with this novella. The story has a very vague start from where and how the war specifically lead to extinction of the the human race and how the earth was destroyed in return. It feels like something is missing for me after I read this novella.

0 comments:

Post a Comment