I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

Ranking:

Title: I am Number Four

Series: Lorien Legacies, #1

Author: Pittacus Lore
Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books--but we are real.

Our plan was to grow, and train, and become strong, and become one, and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. We have lived among you without you knowing.

But they know.

They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
They killed them all.

I am Number Four.

I am next.

The movie intrigued me a lot after seeing the movie. I mean, it was very nice to read the book after seeing the Alex Pettyfer as the one who acted the role of "FOUR" in the movie. (Cause I started imagining him as FOUR when I started reading it.. hahhahaha *giggle*)

Let's start., So the book is a lot more different than the movie itself. I'm a little bit disappointed though because the book is kinda boring during the first 10 chapters. But I must say that at the middle it was starting to be fun and exciting. I love how the story was being plotted, aliens living among us, dressed and looked like us and having super powers like the characters in X-men movies.

I am just a little confused of some scenes at this story, it's a little bit off which makes me hanging and thinking what happened, and who the hell is the culprit here by the way? The scene wherein "FOUR" saved Sarah, someone had intentionally taken a picture of him flying out from the burning house. He gave his cellphone to Sam, Sam knows he will be rushing inside the house to save Sarah and most importantly he knows "FOUR" is an alien. So does it make him the suspect? Crap! I was really thinking about it. And why is Sarah there with the dogs anyway??? 

Anyway, I'm really dying to grab the next series of this book. I wanted to read what other powers "FOUR" has. And what the "OTHERS" like him can do... ^^,

0 comments:

Post a Comment