Hopeless by Colleen Hoover

Ranking:

Title: Hopeless

Series: Hopeless , #1

Author: Colleen Hoover
Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.
REMARKABLE. UNPREDICTABLE. HEARTBREAKING.

This are the three things I can only think of about this book. Its just… WOW. WOW! I love you Colleen Hoover! *Hugs*

After reading the books “Slammed” and “Point of retreat”, Hoover’s HOPELESS once again takes its place as one of my favorite books for 2013. There are only few books that remain in my memory no matter how many books I read, and this book definitely takes its rightful place as one of the stories that should always be remembered. After so many good reviews and feedbacks, I finally give-in in dropping my next-to-be-read books for this one. And I never regret it. What I absolutely regret is I didn’t place this as first in my reading list for 2013. Yay! Too bad.

Anyway, I am really having a hard time painting the full picture of how amazing and wonderful this book is without giving in the pieces of plot that may destroy the readers’ oblivion. But this book is just full of Secrets. Damn DARK SECRETS. Secrets that start to fit, just like a jigsaw puzzle. I was really blown away with all the revelations that this book had done. Every new discovery, with every pain and loss the characters experience, I never felt more lost. This book totally carried my heart away.

This book is absolutely ONE HELL OF AN AMAZING BOOK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment