Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover [Review]

Ranking:
Title: Point of Retreat
Series: Slammed, #2
Author: Colleen Hoover
Published: February 25, 2012
Hardships and heartache brought them together… now it will tear them apart.

Layken and Will have proved their love can get them through anything; until someone from Will’s past re-emerges, leaving Layken questioning the very foundation on which their relationship was built. Will is forced to face the ultimate challenge…how to prove his love for a girl who refuses to stop ‘carving pumpkins.’

Okay guys, fasten yourselves while reading this, because it is DAMN A VERY VERY GOOOD BOOK! I do love poetry, I do read poetry, but never did any book I've read introduced me to SLAM POETRY. Reading this book, I realized that poetry is not all about the rhythm each words should relate, not how beautiful it sounds, but I think, It's more of how you can express yourself if actions fails you and the only thing left for
you is lay it on is WORDS.

This book is based on Will's point of view, I so loved it because Colleen definitely gives the reader a glimpse of what is on Will's mind. The first book is based on Lake's point of view, so I think it's kinda fair. Hahahah. Anyway, I loved Will's character, he was a very strong young man, a good brother, a good freind, a real gentleman. While Lake is a sweet lady and a very strong character.

Anyway, I think the best part of this book is that the Poetry in her is more GOD DAMN GOOD compared to the first book.

And my most favorite Poetry is Will's "Because of You.."

*teary eyed*

DEFINITELY BUTTERFLYINGLY BEMAZING!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment