Nine's Legacy by Pittacus Lore

Ranking:

Title: Nine's Legacy

Series: The Lost Files,  #2

Author: Pittacus Lore
Number Nine—when John frees him from his cell in the power of six, he's ferocious, reckless, and ready to fight back. But being held captive changes a person—even a Lorien. See what Nine was like before his capture, and read about his dramatic escape from his point of view.
I’m really having a great time reading this series. Well this book is particularly about Nine. The Book was just a short story that I really appreciate. There are no long introductions of what Nine’s life has been. It was well narrated in a simple but complete way on how they lived, what they did to survive and what they did keep hidden from Mogadorians.


After reading the POWER OF SIX (Legacy #2) I’ve been very intrigued in what happened to Nine that lead him to be captured. And who was his Cepan. When and what are the other legacy he have. So here is my character Summary for this book:

NINE a.k.a Stanley

Antigravity capability
Able to communicate with animals
Super Speed
Enhanced hearing like no other
Physical Skills: Well trained for combat by his Cepan

Name of Cepan: Sandor
A total Gadget Nerd and Inventor

I must say that at first, I thought he was a kind of guy who is egocentric, ghastly and a little bit crazy. But I guess I was wrong.  One thing I loved about Nine’s character is his mysteriousness.  He may act tough in the outside but deep inside he was really a good Person. Maybe he was just a little bit annoyed of being sentimental.  And after what his been through, I was able to take glimpse why he acted ghastly at the POWER OF SIX (Legacy #2). It only took him to fall in love with a girl and suddenly all of the things they have done to keep hidden was falling in to pieces right before his eyes.  I can truly say that every mans downfall begins with a woman. So sad. Anyway, I think his character will be my favorite among them. Although I’m not closing the door about the others. ^^, 5 Stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment