End of Days (Fallen, #3) by Thomas E. Sniegoski

Ranking:

Title: End of Days
Series: Fallen, #3

Published: September 6, 2011
VICTORY IS FLEETING, BUT DEFEAT IS ETERNAL.

The war between Heaven and Hell rages on Aaron, half angel and half human, commands the Fallen in their quest to protect humanity. But evil forces gain strength at every turn. And lurking somewhere in the shadows is Archangel Gabriel's instrument with the power to call down the End of Days...

Aaron draws confidence from the girl he loves as he struggles to make peace with his legacy as Lucifer's son. These are desperate times, and Aaron knows the Fallen will need to forge new, unlikely alliances to survive.

With the fate of the world hanging in the balance, Aaron will stop at nothing to defend civilization—and the girl who holds his heart. Even if it means facing Hell's darkest demons.

I believe I have a short attention spun but it looks like I've also developed a selective amnesia. I was able to finish both books before this volume. The characters are still fresh in my mind but the things regarding some of the scenes, I'm afraid I already loose them in my mind. Hahahhaa. With all the books I've read it realy happens that I was really havuing difficulty remembering what the story is all about. Anyway, I was really suprised to find out that there was 3rd sequel for this series. I really thought the FALLEN 2: AERIE AND RECKONING was the last to be released. But I think I was wrong.

Aaron after his encounter with Verchiel, she thought that he was able to send all the 'POWERS' back to the kingdom of Heaven for their salvation. But He was wrong. The last of the POWERS emerged attempting the End the world of humans, nephilims and every kind along with it.

The book is totally good, like the previous Volumes. I enjoyed reading it as well every pace is packed with action. Nephilims Vs. the Angels of God (blinded by there likeness to irradicate all the Nephilims on Earth). For me the story is very unique. Although lots of novels now pertains to Fallen Angels and Nephilims, this book proves to be alot more Epic Faixciting at every pace and chapter.

Thomas was able to deliver the story in a very magical way. Every characters are being described and was given the attention to be recognized as part of the story.

What really struck me most in this book is the part wherein Lucifer faced the Devil. (Yeah right! Lucifer and Devil the same right? But just read it.. ) He was able to kill it, BUT. His body was being claimed by somebody else. And thats it! The story end which will keep you hanging until the release of the next book.. OMG cant wait for the next sequel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment